Let's connect. Opportunity awaits.
Starting a career in health care can be as easy as
What is a CNA?
Certified Nursing Assistants are the primary caregivers in our communities entrusted to provide high-quality, personal care to our residents.
Classes start in February, 2019
Why become a CNA?
- Becoming a CNA is a great place to launch your career in the growing healthcare industry. Plus, with 131,000 employees in 23 states, Trinity Health is one of the nation’s largest multi-institutional Catholic healthcare delivery systems. No matter where you want to go in your career, Trinity has a path just for you.
- You’ll interact with other successful healthcare mentors which is a great way to choose whether to further your education in the healthcare field.
- You’ll earn great pay and comprehensive benefits including 403(b) and tuition reimbursement.
- You’ll have a rewarding career, the satisfaction of helping people feel better, and develop a relationship with our residents.
How does it work?
- Must be 18 years old with a HSD/GED
- This two-week program provided by Warren Health Academy comprises a combination of classroom, lab, and clinical training
- If selected to participate in the CNA training program, tuition and examination fees are paid by Trinity Health Senior Communities
- The program concludes with an exam
- Participate in an interview panel
Upon successful completion of the program and exam, CNAs will be offered a job with The Neighborhoods of White Lake.